Student banking done right.
We offer low balance accounts to make it easy to learn the valuable skill and importance of saving. Illinois Bank & Trust’s goal is to promote saving and financial responsibility while making it fun and exciting! Stop by or call a banking center today for more information and to get started.
FREE CHECKING WITH eSTATEMENTS
Unlimited check writing, Online/Mobile Banking, Visa Debit Card and more. Designed for those who prefer ease and simplicity in banking.
$25 minimum deposit to open
SMALL FORTUNE SAVINGS
Watch your savings grow with an opening deposit as low as $5. And with a $0 maintenance fee learning to save has never been easier.
on All Balances1
$5 minimum deposit to open
Hardworking students (K-12) will be paid once a year when their report card is presented. Payments will be deposited into the student’s Illinois Bank & Trust savings or Free Checking with eStatements account. The report card must be presented by the first day of the following school year.
Available to children ages 0-12 who open new savings accounts or who already have savings accounts with Illinois Bank & Trust. Benefits include:
- Savings account with passbook
- Once per calendar quarter, bring in the full star piggy bank, and we’ll give you four quarters to start saving again!
- $250.00 minimum balance Certificate of Deposit. Regular terms only; 12-month term minimum; parents must have primary checking account
- Pick a prize every time you make a deposit
- Contests and other fun activities throughout the year
- Birthday card with gift
1These interest rates and annual percentage yields (APY) are accurate as of: 02/23/2020. The rates and terms may change after the account is opened. Account fees could reduce earnings. Truth in Savings Disclosures are available upon request. $0.01 minimum balance to obtain APY.